La version électronique de cette Norme internationale peut être téléchargée à partir du site Web du Groupe de travail ISO/CEI sur les technologies de l'information (ITTF)
ISO/IEC 23270:2003 specifies the form and establishes the interpretation of programs written in the C# programming language. It specifies:
- the representation of C# programs;
- the syntax and constraints of the C# language;
- the semantic rules for interpreting C# programs;
- the restrictions and limits imposed by a conforming implementation of C#.
ISO/IEC 23270:2003 does not specify:
- the mechanism by which C# programs are transformed for use by a data-processing system;
- the mechanism by which C# applications are invoked for use by a data-processing system;
- the mechanism by which input data are transformed for use by a C# application;
- the mechanism by which output data are transformed after being produced by a C# application;
- the size or complexity of a program and its data that will exceed the capacity of any specific data-processing system or the capacity of a particular processor;
- all minimal requirements of a data-processing system that is capable of supporting a conforming implementation.
État actuel: AnnuléeDate de publication: 2003-04
Comité technique: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 Langages de programmation, leur environnement et interfaces des logiciels de systèmes