ISO 9453:2006 specifies the requirements for chemical composition for the following families of soft solder alloys:
- tin-lead, with and without antimony, bismuth, cadmium, copper, and silver;
- tin-copper, with and without silver;
- tin-indium, with and without silver and bismuth;
- tin-silver, with and without copper and bismuth;
- tin-zinc, with and without bismuth.
ISO 9453:2006 also includes an indication of the forms generally available.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-10
Edition: 2Number of pages: 10
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 44/SC 12 Soldering materials
- ICS :
- 25.160.50 Brazing and soldering
ISO 9453:2006Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.