This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This document specifies the application module for AP239 product status recording.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- assignment of an observed state to an identified product or product group;
- assignment of an observed state to a connection, interface or other relationship between two products;
- relating an activity to the assignment of an observed state;
- assignment of a justification for an observed state;
- assignment of a location to a product or product group;
- assignment of an activity to the assessment of an observed state;
- addition of an product or product group to the context for an observation;
- association of a translation in a particular language of an observation and observation consequence.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2023-11Stage: International Standard published [60.60]
Edition: 3Number of pages: 33
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)