This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …
This document specifies the application module for Assembly structure.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- specification of the use of a product version as a component of an assembly;
- specification of a parent-child assembly relationship;
- identification of a component of an assembly with respect to an upper level in the assembly structure;
- items within the scope of application module Product view definition, ISO/TS 10303-1019;
- items within the scope of application module Value with unit, ISO/TS 10303-1054.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2023-11Stage: International Standard published [60.60]
Edition: 7Number of pages: 33
Technical Committee :ISO/TC 184/SC 4ICS :25.040.40
- RSS updates
Preview this standard in our Online Browsing Plateform (OBP)