This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2022. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1316:2018-11 specifies the application module for Camera view 3D.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1316:2018-11:
- projection of tree dimensional styled models into a two dimensional view;
- lightning of tree dimensional styled models;
- clipping of tree dimensional styled models;
- items within the scope of application module Basic geometry, ISO/TS 10303-1652;
- items within the scope of application module Colour, ISO/TS 10303-1002;
- items within the scope of application module Presentation hierarchy, ISO/TS 10303-1330.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2018-11
Edition: 4Number of pages: 11
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …