This document specifies the integrated resource constructs for Mechanical features.
The following are within the scope of this document:
- constraints on life cycle context invariant identifiers for topological items;
- counterbore, countersink, counterdrill, and spotface description and application;
- features that are to be manufactured by either milling or turning processes;
- features that can be replicated in patterns;
- generic mechanical design concepts;
- implicit representation of machining features through selection of standard parameters;
- machining feature definition elements necessary for creating machining features;
- machining features for defining shapes necessary for manufacturing;
- product and manufacturing information placeholder in a three dimensional geometric model;
- shape representations necessary for creating machining features.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2020-10
Edition: 1Number of pages: 20
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data