This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2019. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1260:2011-10 specifies the application module for Scheme.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1260:2011-10:
- the identification of schemes;
- the identification of entries in a scheme;
- the association of dates and times with schemes and entries in schemes;
- the definition of relationships between entries within a scheme, including dependencies and sequencing;
- the definition of relationships between schemes;
- the definition of relationships between scheme entries and schemes that expand on entries.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2011-10
Edition: 2Number of pages: 8
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …