This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2023. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO 22282-3:2012 specifies the requirements for water pressures tests (WPT) carried out in boreholes drilled into rock as part of geotechnical investigation and testing according to EN 1997-1 and EN 1997-2.
The tests are used to investigate the following:
- hydraulic properties of the rock mass, which are mainly governed by discontinuities;
- absorption capacity of the rock mass;
- tightness of the rock mass;
- effectiveness of grouting;
- geomechanical behaviour, e.g. hydrofracturing, hydrojacking.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2012-06
Edition: 1Number of pages: 26
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 182 Geotechnics
- ICS :
- 93.020 Earthworks. Excavations. Foundation construction. Underground works
This standard contributes to the following Sustainable Development Goal:
Buy this standard
|std 1 124|
|std 2 124||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.