ISO 11354-2:2015 specifies:
- levels to represent the capability of an enterprise to interoperate with other enterprises;
- measures for assessing the capability of a specific enterprise to interoperate with other enterprises;
- methods for combining these measures into two kinds of overall assessment:
- maturity level by concern and barrier, and
- assessment relative to four designated maturity levels;
- a method for representing concern and barrier overall assessments in a graphical form and for identifying where capabilities are required to achieve desired higher levels of interoperability.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2015-07
Edition: 1Number of pages: 16
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 5 Interoperability, integration, and architectures for enterprise systems and automation applications
- ICS :
- 25.040.01 Industrial automation systems in general
Buy this standard
|std 1 92|
|std 2 92||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.60 (Under review)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.