This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1324:2008 specifies the application module for Non manifold surface.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1324:2008:
- items within the scope of application interpreted construct "Non-manifold surface", ISO 10303-508:
- 3D points;
- points defined in the parameter space of curves or surfaces;
- 3D curves;
- curves defined in the parameter space of surfaces;
- the elementary curve types line, circle, ellipse, parabola, and hyperbola;
- intersection curves;
- polylines that consist of at least three points;
- the elementary surface types plane, cylinder, cone, torus, and sphere;
- swept surfaces created by rotation or linear extrusion of a curve;
- sculptured curves and surfaces;
- trimming of curves and surfaces using topological entities;
- composition of curves and surfaces using topological entities;
- replication of curves, surfaces, and surface models;
- 3D offsets of curves and surfaces;
- items within the scope of application module Elemental geometric shape, ISO/TS 10303-1004.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 44
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …