This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2020. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1313:2008 specifies the application module for Mechanical design geometric presentation.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1313:2008:
- items within the scope of application interpreted construct "Mechanical design geometric presentation", ISO 10303-517:
- the visual presentation of mechanical design shape representations;
- the assignment of visual presentation attributes to geometric and topological items;
- algorithms for the projection of 3D shapes into planes;
- the location of shape projections within a window;
- multiple views within one window;
- the background colour of a window;
- point and curve colour;
- point font;
- curve font;
- curve styles dependent on the role of the curves in the definition of a surface;
- pre-defined colours;
- pre-defined curve styles;
- items within the scope of application module Camera view 3d, ISO/TS 10303-1316;
- items within the scope of application module Shape appearance layers, ISO/TS 10303-1009.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2008-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 44
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …