ISO/IEC 15444-14:2012 specifies an XML document, referred to as JPXML, which is designed primarily for representing JPEG 2000 file format and marker segments in codestream, and referring method of internal data in a JPEG 2000 image.
- JPXML conversion rules for general box file formats,
- JPXML conversion rules for JPEG 2000 family file formats and codestream segments, and
- a complete referring location path to address to an exact box or codestream data in an image.
And it provides
- guidance on processes for converting a source image data to an XML structural document, and
- guidance on how to implement these processes in practice.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2013-07
Edition: 1Number of pages: 86
Technical Committee: ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29 Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia information
- ICS :
- 35.040.30 Coding of graphical and photographical information
Buy this standard
|std 1 208|
|std 2 208||Paper|
A standard is reviewed every 5 years
Stage: 90.93 (Confirmed)
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.