This standard was last reviewed and confirmed in 2021. Therefore this version remains current.
ISO/TS 10303-1245:2004 specifies the application module for Type of person.
The following are within the scope of ISO/TS 10303-1245:2004:
- the definition of a type of person;
- the relationships between definitions of a type of person;
- the association of a type of person in a role with an activity or product data;
- the classification of types of person;
- the specification of required attributes for a type of person including qualifications and experience.
Status: PublishedPublication date: 2004-12
Edition: 1Number of pages: 31
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 184/SC 4 Industrial data
Buy this standard
This collection is a standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) module and resource library (SMRL). It is intended for those who are considering adopting ISO 10303 modular application protocols, application modules, and resource parts, or systems built on them, for product data representation …