ISO 2789:2006 specifies rules for the library and information services community on the collection and reporting of statistics
- for the purposes of international reporting,
- to ensure conformity between countries for those statistical measures that are frequently used by library managers but do not qualify for international reporting,
- to encourage good practice in the use of statistics for the management of library and information services, and
- to specify data provision required by ISO 11620.
Status: WithdrawnPublication date: 2006-09
Edition: 4Number of pages: 61
Technical Committee: ISO/TC 46/SC 8 Quality - Statistics and performance evaluation
- ICS :
- 01.140.20 Information sciences
ISO 2789:2006Stage: 95.99
Got a question?
Check out our FAQs
+41 22 749 08 88
Monday to Friday - 09:00-12:00, 14:00-17:00 (UTC+1)
Keep up to date with ISO
Sign up to our newsletter for the latest news, views and product information.